Every Tuesday, we go to the church for a toddler playgroup. And last Tuesday, the kids had a blast playing with balloons. So, when we got home, Trever had his heart set on creating our own little balloon party. So we hung up some balloons from the ceiling and he kept busy for nearly an hour....until Nathan woke up.
Nathan was still sleepy and a little disoriented to see balloons hanging from the ceiling. But that didn't stop him from pulling them down in a matter of minutes.
Then, the other day, I caught Nathan defacing the laptop keyboard! (Not for the first time, either.)
I can't count how many times I've had to replace these keys--and it's pretty tricky, too. (I told TJ that I could probably be considered a professional keyboard repair-person by now. haha) But this time was a bit of a puzzle, trying to remember where all those strange symbols belonged.
We just really needed to get out of the apartment. But it was SO cold and windy outside so the boys settled for a bike ride in an empty upstairs foyer of the complex. The wide open space was a refreshing change of scenery.
Our theme for Trever's preschool lessons last week was "Winter." One of his favorite projects was making these tasty marshmallow snowmen.


After they were built, Trever pointed to two of the snowmen and said, "This is me and this is Nathan." So I asked, "Who's the other one?" And he said, "That's your next baby." ha ha. (But, no, I'm not pregnant.)
~
Some other funny things Trever said last week:
Mom: Are you going to finish eating those chips?Trever: Maybe. You never know. (pause) Until you find out.~After trying to fix my hair in a different style, I walked into
the next room where Trever saw me, looked at my hair, and said:"You don't look so good like that."~Mom: How many times do I have to tell you to put on your shoes?Trever: Twenty.






1 comment:
They are so sweet!! I miss your boys. I already have plans a-brewing in my head about what we are going to do this summer when you guys get back here. Gem Lake, Sand Dunes, Splash Parks!! The list can go on and on.
Post a Comment