Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Love-y Day

Happy Valentine's Day!
Isn't the snow beautiful? Everything seems more beautiful when you're in love. And I most certainly am. I'm in love with my wonderful-more-than-words-can-describe husband and with our two darling little tigers that have me wrapped-around-their-little-paws.

We had all sorts of fun today, like watching old family videos together and dancing around like clowns. But one of my favorite parts of today was exchanging our little "Because I Love You..." coupon booklets.

My mom is the inspiration for these treasured little books. "Service Coupons" from us kids was always her most requested gift from us, growing up. So, now I'm passing on the tradition. They are simply home-made booklets filled with little service coupons from each of us. We spent the afternoon snacking on Valentine's treats and filling out these booklets for each other.
Trever made some really sweet coupons for us, like promising to give Dad a foot rub, to play fun games with Nathan, and to help Mom fix all the beds. And Nathan made lots of coupons out for free hugs and kisses!
~
I love Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

Patty Sampson said...

So cute!! I love the coupons! And I love your hair. It just gets cuter every time I see it.

Happy V Day!