Nathan has always been such a busy body--constantly running around & throwing balls--but lately, he's slowed down just enough to start paying attention to things that require staying still for a while....like painting.
He's been showing much more interest in things like painting, cooking and playing board games. Trever and I love having his company and watching his curiosity bring out the humor in everything we do. But there's no doubt that sports
will always be his #1 passion.

This week, Nathan discovered a "ball" in the fridge. It was actually a grapefruit, but he wouldn't be convinced otherwise. He's been removing it from the fridge every day and carrying it around the house, always inviting Trever to play catch.

This picture cracks me up! It was moments after I had taken Nathan's picture with his grapefruit ball. I was putting away my camera when Trever cried out, "Help!" I turned around, and this is what I saw. Apparently, Trever decided to put his head through the hoop and then Nathan wanted to join him, but it didn't quite work out. haha
Another day this week, I was cooking dinner when Trever ran in, very proud and said, "Look Mom! I wrote my name!" Then he paused, and said "But you might think it's kind of naughty..."TJ was actually pretty impressed though, since Trever is right-handed, but happened to tattoo himself with his left hand.
~kids~

No comments:
Post a Comment