Today is the day I married the man who is more than I ever dreamed of. He's my very best friend in the whole world. Someone who makes me laugh until it hurts. Someone who listens to me ramble on and on and then gives me the perfect advice. Someone who is patient with my faults. Someone who inspires me to achieve my very best. Someone who 'gets' my quirky sense of humor. Someone who completes my thoughts and finishes my sentences. Someone who I dream with about the future. Someone who simply amazes me. My life would mean little without you by my side. Happy Anniversary, TJ. I love you with all my heart and soul...forever and ever. Sunday, February 7, 2010
6 Years of Happily Ever After
Today is the day I married the man who is more than I ever dreamed of. He's my very best friend in the whole world. Someone who makes me laugh until it hurts. Someone who listens to me ramble on and on and then gives me the perfect advice. Someone who is patient with my faults. Someone who inspires me to achieve my very best. Someone who 'gets' my quirky sense of humor. Someone who completes my thoughts and finishes my sentences. Someone who I dream with about the future. Someone who simply amazes me. My life would mean little without you by my side. Happy Anniversary, TJ. I love you with all my heart and soul...forever and ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You two are perfect for each other. You are both some of the sweetest, most caring people I know. I'm lucky to have you both in my family to look up to. I love you both. I hope you had a great anniversary. #6 right?
Post a Comment