Monday, June 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATHAN!

Today, my baby boy turned 2!

And, yes, he can feed himself. But ever since we went to Idaho this spring, he has been fascinated with tractors and is always asking us to feed him, saying, "here comes the tractor." So today we indulged his requests with birthday cake.

Trever was really cute about Nathan's birthday today. He was so excited to pick out a gift for his little brother and he couldn't wait to help Nathan blow out his candles and open his gifts. Nathan used to let Trever take charge a lot more, but now that he's older, he's starting to put his foot down more often. He's such a funny little guy and I love watching his character develop. He's constantly surprising me and always keeps me on my toes. But what can I say, I love that little guy and feel so blessed to call him my son. Happy Birthday, baby, Momma loves you!

4 comments:

The Schexnayders said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Sierra Parke said...

I love Nathan with his birthday cake. What a great expression. Happy Birthday Nathan!

Doug and Mallena said...

I love how the feeding of Nathan was a family affair! Happy Birthday little guy!

Anonymous said...

Nathan!!!!!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your birthday! We love you!