
Well, the boys' "snack system" crashed a few days ago when Nathan discovered how to climb over the kitchen gate and open the fridge himself, not to mention rummaging through the trash can and cupboards. And now that's all he wants to do ALL day. So, today, I brought home a $10 wading pool, and put it on our balcony. And, Ta Da!, his attention has been diverted. I filled up my mop bucket and made about 10 trip from the sink to the pool, while Trever and Nathan barrelled in before I had a chance to get them in their swim suits. But they

were having so much fun that I just left them in their clothes for today.
7 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
Oh! Ayden would love that.. I wish we had a balcony!
Goodness! Sounds like a brilliant distraction. Way to go!
Wouldn't it be great if adults were so easily entertained? So cute!
That is an awesome idea.....I so wish I had a balcony, after the BBQ at the Buchkovich's I know how entertaining it is for Annalise!
I love everything that they do!!!!! They are so cute!!!!!
Thanks for sharing this great idea with me Shilowe!!! The next day I headed to Walmart and grabbed one for Tennyson. He played in his pool yesterday and LOVED it! Glad you went to the park today. Tennyson had fun playing with the boys.
Post a Comment