Tuesday, June 2, 2009
A HEART HEALTHY CHATTERBOX
Today,
Nathan had three appointments at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. (After we took him to Clinical Genetics Counseling last year, the doctors recommended that he should have his heart and spinal column checked to make sure they developed properly--since his ears didn't.) So, first he had his Cardiology Evaluation and got an EKG. The doctor said his heart sounded perfect and it is healthy and normal. -whew- Then he went to Radiology for X-rays of his spine. (We are still waiting to find the results from that, so cross your fingers.) Then we went to his annual Speech evaluation, which resulted in more good news. His therapist tested Nathan's speech and language skills and he scored in the normal range for a 2 year old with normal hearing. So after a long day, we got some great results and I feel so blessed to know that my son is healthy and on his way to speaking like a champ! I just wanted to share the good news with you all because I am SO grateful that Nathan is doing so well and I know it's all thanks to our dear, kind Heavenly Father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That's wonderful news! Did they test him for adorable-ness? He'd be off the charts. So cute.
Yay Nathan! We are so proud of you big guy!!!
That is such great news and I bet a huge relief to you.
Wow what wonderful news! I can't believe he is two! Crazy!
What a relief! I am so happy for you, and for Nathan. :)
That is fantastic news. We are so happy for you guys; and what a relief for you I'm sure.
I'm so glad that so far your results have been positive. Hopefully the x-rays of his spine will have the same results.
Hi Shi-
1st: Nathan looks just like your dad!!!!!
2nd: I'm so glad that his check-up went well. It's good to know that all is going well.
3rd: We love your boys!!!!!!
Post a Comment