Saturday, June 6, 2009

SILLY BOYS

Today, I was sweeping under the couch cushions where Trever had spilled some peanuts. But Nathan kept trying to grab and eat them. . . . . Me: "Nathan, don't eat couch food."
Trever: "Sometimes I eat couch food."
Me: "Well, don't, please. It's not good for you."
Trever: "Well, I think it tastes brilliant!"

And, Yesterday:
Trever: "Mom, hair is growing on my arms!"
Me: "Yes, it is."
Trever:"That means I am almost big like a man!"


Nathan's version of "Old MacDonald's Farm:"
"Eee yie eee yie yo!
n'a oik oik,
n'a bok bok,
n'a moo moo,
Eee yie eee yie yo-o-o-o-o-o-oh!"

5 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Patty Sampson said...

They CRACK ME UP!! Eric and I were laughing for 10 minutes as I read them out loud. Thanks for the funny stories!!

The Schexnayders said...

Couch food tastes brilliant huh?? Maybe he knows something we dont? Thats too funny!

Oh! You missed it today in Primary... Trever sucker punched the missionary that was playing satan in their lesson (because he didnt like satan of course...smart boy).

It was so funny that Sean and I laughed through most of the lesson! I wish I had it on video!

Sierra Parke said...

Great idea to jot these silly conversations down. Kids truly say the darndest things.

Anonymous said...

Oh!

They are so funny!!!!