On Friday, I walked past the bathroom and found Nathan covered in hand soap.
He looked at me like a deer caught in the headlights and said, "Uh Oh!"
So after my initial shock, I ran and grabbed my camera.
By the time I had snapped a few memory book photos, he had gotten a taste of the soap and was saying, "Yucky! Yucky!" So I put my camera down, and put him in the shower. And boy did he SCREAM! I couldn't keep all the soap on his head and face from getting in his eyes and the poor kid kept rubbing them even more with his soapy hands! "Well," I thought, "at least he's learned his lesson." But, no, last night I caught him doing the same thing! ha ha ~kids~
The first thing I thought of when I saw Nathan's soapy head was Trever, when he was 2 years old, doing almost the same thing. Here are some pictures of when I found Trever with hair pomade rubbed all over his head:
I'm not sure what it is with my kids and their fascination with rubbing slimy messes all over their heads, but it always catches me by surprise and makes me laugh. That's one of the things I love about having kids--I never know what they're gonna come up with next and it's always an adventure!
4 comments:
You do such a great job writing down all the funny things they do. These last pictures of Nathan with handsoap all over his face doesn't even look like him! He totally looks like Trever. I showed the pictures to Conan and he thought the same thing.
Actually, those last pictures are of Trever when he was 2. I guess I better explain that better....
That is so funny. I love these moments. Trever still makes that mean face!
Those are some great pictures! Nathan's face says it all, "Mom, why are you taking pictures instead of cleaning me up?" So funny!
Post a Comment