We had such a fun day today. The Jolley family invited us to join them at a park in Doylestown with this incredible "Kids Castle." It was a huge castle filled with mazes of steps, ladders, slides and a great big green tube slide that twisted from the top floor all the way down to the bottom.
TJ and I took the boys through the castle "because they were too young to go in alone," but really, we just wanted to have as much fun as they were having. We even went down the big green tube slide. I laughed and screamed and felt like an overgrown kid. And I really got a kick out of the other parents that were having just as much fun as we were.
The boys had a blast, too, of course. They played for hours!
Besides the castle, there were swings, lots of other climbing stations, this photo board, and more stuff that I probably didn't even notice.
I thought this "sand city" was so cute and the boys spent a lot of time tossing sand around.
It was a really warm day, so we let the boys cool their feet in a little stream nearby. And, yes, TJ and I cooled our feet, too.
(For anyone interested in visiting this FREE park, the address is: 425 Wells Rd, Doylestown, PA 18901)
5 comments:
That place looks like so much fun! Can you email me the details or directions? I would love to take Ayden there.
What a great place! It's amazing how you can live somewhere and never know all the hidden treasures that are so close.
Wow!!! What a cool park. I'm so bummed Tennyson and Asher weren't feeling well. They would have loved it. It looks like all of you had a great time!
That is SO COOL!! I am not a kid and I want to go there too! I am thrilled you have fun, and I am so totally storing this place in my "cool things to do" file. :) Your boys look so happy in these pics. I am so glad you had fun. :)
What a fun park! And what a cute little family!
Post a Comment