Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"TAGGED" by TRICIA

Okay, Tricia, I finally get it. Whey you "tagged" me, I had NO idea what you were talking about until this morning when I visited your blog. So here are my "Randomnesses."

Rules Once Tagged:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5) Let them know they are tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up.

Randomness about me:

1. I love to paint, but I've never taken a painting class.
2. I want to teach Seminary when my kids are older.
3. I love to garden and I can't wait till we live in a house with a yard.
4. I like to watch "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette." (I can't help myself.)
5. I think I'm funnier than T.J---It's an ongoing "battle of the comic" at our house.
6. I'm a very independent person, and I rarely EVER ask for help from anyone.

Okay, I will tag:
Sierra P., Amy W., Carleen S., Patty S., Emily A. & Allison T.

5 comments:

The Molen's said...

It's fun to get to know you a little better. I think that is cool you want to be a seminary teacher. You are perfect for that. And, it's good to have to ask for help once in a while, you should do it more often!

emily a. said...

I loved reading your list too. I actually already did this tag- I tagged Tricia so just look down my blog a bit and you'll see my list.

I didn't know you had a blog until recently. YEAH!

Thanks for holding Sage on sunday. She is a doll and I'm glad she didn't scream her head off for you. :)

Sierra Parke said...

Yes, I finally was able to download a background!!! Yay! Thanks for your help Shilowe. I hope you guys had a good time last night. Glad you came over. Tennyson is tugging on my leg so I'll have to do the "tag thing" when he's napping. I'm glad you tagged me. It sounds like fun.

Sierra Parke said...

That was fun reading about your "randomnesses" Shilowe. I posted mine as well. It was fun coming up with things. You'll notice one of mine was also suggested by Conan. You know it can't be good! Ha!

Doug and Mallena said...

That was a great read. I'll take your side and say you're funnier than T.J. :) That's saying a lot since you two are too funny for your own good.