Tuesday, September 2, 2008

LITTLE FISHERMAN


This afternoon, TJ took some time off from studying to take Trever fishing in Pennypack Park. They were gone for so long that I started to worry. But when I asked why they took so long, TJ said that Trever didn't want to stop fishing. Trever caught 5 fish!

Trever kept asking TJ to take a picture of him drinking his mini-soda pop. He was so excited to have his own toddler-sized drink.

By the end of the day, Trever was SO tired that he actually fell asleep standing up after TJ took this picture of him in the "forest"(as Trever calls it.)
They had a great time!

5 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

So, so cute! Good for T.J. for taking time off to bond with his son. I love the little soda drink. Just the perfect size for little hands. Plus, not too much pop for a little one. I'll have to watch for those at the store.

Sierra Parke said...

I love these pictures! Good for TJ for taking time out of studying to spend some good ol' family time with Trever. We'll have to get Tennyson a fishing pole too so he can go fishing with Trever. He'd love that.

Patty Sampson said...

Your boys are so adorable! I can't believe Trever actually fell asleep standing up! That is so adorable!

P.S. I posted your tag. :) Thanks for the fun time! I really enjoyed it.

dan and linds said...

Five fish, wow! That's a good sized fish in that picture, too! What a good little fisherman! I love that he fell asleep standing up!

Elaine said...

I miss Pennypack! Trevor way to go. We took Thula fishing once and unfortunately she didn't catch anything.