...turning the page to 2015
Nathan is at such a fun/funny age right now. He has realized thathe can do silly things to make us laugh, and he's sure good at it!
I can't believe he is getting to be so grown up. He's such a doll!
Ok, I have to say that your boys are the cutest ever! It is fun to watch them play. Thanks for inviting us to the park!
nathan is getting to look so much like his brother. i bet its nice to have them close enough that they can be buddies like that. very cute boys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe he is getting to be so grown up. He's such a doll!
Ok, I have to say that your boys are the cutest ever! It is fun to watch them play. Thanks for inviting us to the park!
nathan is getting to look so much like his brother. i bet its nice to have them close enough that they can be buddies like that. very cute boys!
Post a Comment