Thursday, September 18, 2008

BEST FRIENDS

Trever's best friend in the whole world is Tennyson. And today, Tennyson got to spend the whole day with us because his mom went to the hospital to have a new baby brother for him! Congratulations to the Parke Family!
Trever and Tennyson played trains, blew bubbles, played with play dough, danced to music, and just had fun. Then, T.J. took them fishing at Pennypack Park. And that was definitely the highlight of their day! Well, next to Tennyson becoming a big brother, of course! I had a great time watching them play together and listening to their cute little conversations!

5 comments:

Amy said...

They sure are darling little boys. Kyrie sure does like them too. It is fun to see all of them play together. Especially because there aren't a lot of other girls her age. That was nice of you to watch Tennyson for Sierra. Congrats to them!

Elaine said...

dgbdtefdehweheh (Thula say's, " I want to catch a fish!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Shi,

This pic is so cute!! Oh, and congratz to the Parke Family.

Doug and Mallena said...

It sounds like you had a very busy day. I'm glad the boys got along so well. I'm not surprised fishing was the highlight. Typical boys! :)

Sierra Parke said...

Oh my gosh Shilowe! These pictures are the cutest of the two boys. I have to get copies from you! Tennyson had so much fun and told me all about how he went fishing with Trever when he came to see me at the hospital. Thank you sooooooooooo much Shilowe (and T.J. too) for watching Tennyson for us. You two are the greatest.