Thursday, September 11, 2008

SIMPLE JOYS

After a busy day at the grocery store, the kids were just as frazzled as I was. So, once we got home, I gave them each an orange creamsicle, and we all sat in the kitchen and just enjoyed each other's company. Those are my favorite moments--when the chaos subsides and everything is calm and I can just focus on enjoying my two sweet boys.

I always try to soak in the moments like this, because experience is teaching me that time moves way too fast.

"Mr. Frog Eyes."

Trever got into my craft supplies and found a bag full of "Google Eyes." Then, he came to me and requested two pieces of tape. After I gave him the tape, I asked what he wanted them for and he said, "to tape on my new eyes."

So, here they are. Whatyathink? Ha ha.

"The Bowl Hat."
This is a prime example of why I remove Nathan's hearing aid before he eats.
Need I say more?

6 comments:

Amy said...

Your boys are so cute! I love the moments of peace and calm. Kids are so fun and are even better when they are being cute!

Doug and Mallena said...

I can't stop laughing! Trevor is very creative for coming up with a new form of eyes. I don't think Doug would even have to dilate them to get a good look inside.

Kendy said...

hey how are u? Remember me? I asked u come out one night to talk to the girls. Ur boys are so cute.

Sierra Parke said...

You got the two funniest little goofballs I know! These photos are hilarious Shilowe!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

I love those pictures! Such fun little boys!

Carleen said...

black mail pictures!!! Woo Hoo! I love them! (its fun being a mom)