Today we took Trever to his first Soccer game/practice. He had a great time kicking the ball around. And I had a great time watching him. But Nathan was itching to get a hold of one of the soccer balls. He wanted to play so bad!
T.J. is the coach for Trever's team. He did a great job at encouraging the kids and showing them how to kick the ball. In this picture, he's telling Trever how to kick really hard. I just hope Trever remembers that "we only kick soccer balls."
We'll see what happens...
Trever made a goal, but he got caught in the net, trying to get the ball back so he could try again. He played so hard that he went to bed at 5:30 pm, tonight!
This song, "All-Star" is Trever's very favorite song (he even requests that I sing it to him before bedtime), so I thought I'd play it with this post, in honor of his new-found talent.
I'm so proud of him!
6 comments:
Trever must be a natural athlete--scoring a goal at his very first game!!! I think it's funny he got tangled in the net trying to get the ball out.
I can't wait until we can get the kids started in sports. I hated them myself, but my kids are a little more outgoing than I was. I hope they like them---I know I'll enjoy watching them. :)
I bet he Loves that! And I am sure he is good! That is fun that you have him in something fun!
oh what fun! Ammon did soccer for 3 years when he was 4-6. he loved it. Its also a wonderful way to tire out the kids. LOL.
Soccer is so much fun! Looks like he is having a BLAST! I love that his favorite song is "All-Star" and that's what he wants you to sing him at bedtime, too cute!
I miss your boys so much. Trever looks like he is having the time of his life. Give them both a hug and kiss from us!!!
Post a Comment