Wednesday, September 24, 2008

NABISCO FACTORY TOUR


Thanks to some friends from church, we got to tour the Nabisco Factory last Saturday. Before we could enter the factory, we had to wear hair nets and ear plugs and I was surprised that the boys actually kept them on as long as they did. TJ posed for pictures with the boys in front of the machines that make Oreo's and Graham Crackers. It was really interesting. After the tour, we joined our friends for the Nabisco Company party. There were carnival games, balloon animals, and face paintings for the kids, and a full meal for everyone to eat. And it was all free! Thanks again, Mauer Family!

7 comments:

Britnee said...

That's cute! It looks like your boys had a few samples!

Elaine said...

Is that the factory on the Blvd.? I tried to take a tour there before and they said that they didn't give them. Looks like fun though.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, we wanted to come, but I was double booked with Young Women activities! You all look lovely in hair nets! BTW, I love you blog layout!

dan and linds said...

How fun! We really wanted to go too, but I had YW. Every time I drive by it always smells so good and makes me so hungry!

Doug and Mallena said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! What a great experience to see how Oreos are made. :) How can one family look so cute while wearing hair nets? Oh, and I love the new layout!

Suzette said...

I sure recognize that grump face Trever is sporting. What a sweetheart.

emily a. said...

I want to go- where is this? Cute pictures.