TJ had the day off on Thursday, so....

we went on a roadtrip to Hershey, PA.

This is Hershey. Notice the "hershey kiss" lamp posts?

The Hershey Store.

And....Hershey's Chocolate World!!!


Us, on the free Hershey Tour Ride. Nathan wanted to go on it again and again.

The singing cows. haha

This was a tally of the candy produced that day--by noon. I can't imagine how high those numbers got by the end of the day.


We also went to the "Really Big 3-D Show."

Nathan's favorite part was getting a new ticket to add to his collection.

Trever was in awe of this cool race car.

On our way to a nearby picnic area, we saw this awesome fire truck.

Hangin' around the playground in Hershey.

King of the climber.

Kickin' back.
~
On our way home, we passed through the ever-so-peacful Amish country.



Planting season.


So serene.

It's amazing how relaxing it is just to drive past the farms and fields here.
~
Finally, a spontaneous detour through the heart of Philly.
5 comments:
Okay, you've inspired me! I've got to go drive around Philly now to get some good picture before we leave. Hershey is such a great place and it looks like it was a perfect, beautiful day for a trip! I'm telling Dan we have to go get some pictures as soon as he gets home. Forget packing :)
How fun! That was one of the things we never did while we were there, but now I feel like i've been there:) Thanks.
How fun! We loved Hershey when we went. I think our boys were around the ages yours are now. Ben was scared of the ride at Chocolate World. He thought they were actually trying to cook him in the oven. :) Your little guys are adorable!
Glad you guys had fun in Hershey...it's a fun place to visit! You take the best pictures...so artistic.
Hershey is such a cool place! I bet the kids were in heaven. We went there for our 5th Anniversary, and I think the chocolate buzz only recently wore off. :)
I love Amish country. It is like going to a different world. And sometimes I wish I were Amish because their lives are so much more peaceful, and everyone stays close by- none of this moving across country. :)
Post a Comment