Saturday, we drove out to one of our boys' favorite parks: The Kids Castle.


One of the best parts of Kids Castle is that it's big enough for adults to enter also. So, TJ and I let the boys lead the way, weaving through tunnels, up ladders and down slides. Whew! It was quite the workout, but we had a blast!~
I decided to capture a video of one of our rides down the big slide:
Haha! It's pretty darn fun!

Before we left, the boys cooled down in a nearby creak.~
Sunday:
We took an afternoon stroll through a nearby nature park.
The Deleware River.~
After a while, Trever found a caterpillar on the ground. So he and Nathan started playing with it. But then, Nathan picked it up and threw it in the river. Well, Trever felt so sorry for the caterpillar and was trying his best not to cry. But Nathan could tell that his brother was sad about the lost caterpillar, so in his sweetest, most caring voice he said, "You want a ticket, Trever?" I just thought it was so cute that Nathan felt sorry and wanted to offer him one of his favorite things to make him happy. They can be so sweet to each other.
~
Then, they pull a stunt like this on the drive home.....
Nathan called to me from the back seat: "Take a picture, Mom!" So I looked back and saw my two silly boys with their sippy cups up their noses. Ewww! They're such boys! haha.~
Then, tonight, Trever sat down by TJ and I and said the following:
"Mom and Dad. I have some good news. You know how my birthday is on Monday? Well, you're both invited!"
~
haha! Yes, Trever is turning 5 tomorrow! Can you believe it? I can't.
~

In the background of this photo is the big green slide.

1 comment:
Look at those smiles on the boy's faces! You are doing something right Mommy. :)
Where is Kids Castle? I wanna go!
Post a Comment