To My Mother:
You've made my life a happy one, by loving me like you do. By giving me everything you could possibly give, by sacrificing to give me even more. By teaching me how to overcome trials, by being there to see me through. By believing in me, by helping make my dreams come true. There's so much more that I could say to describe all that you do. But mostly I want you to know that I'll always, always love you.
Love,
your little girl
~
~
To My Children:
My Dear Sweet Boys,
You are my greatest gifts.
I never knew that motherhood could be so wonderful until I was given both of you. For every time you make me laugh, for every silly thing you do, for every hug and every kiss, you make my heart swell with love, with joy, with gratitude. You teach me all of life's most valuable lessons and make me want to be better in all that I can do. You will always be my little babies, my buddies, my boys. And I'll always love you with all my heart forever and a day.
Love, Mom
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers in my life, both family and friends. I admire you, I learn from you, and I truly appreciate you!Love, Shilowe


2 comments:
You're a great mom Shilowe and your boys are wonderful. I hope you had a great Mother's Day, you deserve it :)
What a nice tribute Shilowe! You are such a good mom to some very handsome boys! I hope you had a nice mothers day!
Post a Comment