Last weekend, we moved down to a first floor apartment right below ours. We wanted to move so the boys could walk outside and play near our apartment and also to avoid the stairs that we've been lugging groceries up for the past two years. We also got a nice change of scenery:
BEFORE:
This was the view from our balcony in our previous apartment--very busy and noisy.
IN-BETWEEN:
TJ had some of our great friends over to help move the larger items. They even hoisted some of the furniture over the balcony--it was pretty intense! (Thanks for all your help, you guys!)
AFTER:
Now, this is our new view from our patio in our new apartment--much better! The boys love their new "yard." Now they can direct their energy toward running around outside instead of causing trouble inside. I can already tell that this move has definitely been worth the hassle!
Now, we've got two extra happy boys, which equals a very happy mommy, too!
Some other great news is that TJ PASSED his Board Exams! YaHoo!!
It was such a relief to get the great news. We are all enjoying more time with TJ since he doesn't have to spend as much time studying now. Here's a few photos of our latest Family Home Evening activity--Dunkin Donuts! Yum!
Life is Good.
6 comments:
Congratulations on the new location, AND on TJ's test!! That is wonderful news, and such a relief I am sure! I can't believe the difference one floor makes in the view out the back. But thank goodness!! Nobody likes looking out to see a parking lot.
All of the hassle of moving is so worth it with that backyard. I wish we had that too!
Woohoo!!! Congrats on the beautiful new view and passing the Boards! What an accomplishment!
Yea!! I'm so glad they have a yard to play in. Especially now that the weather is nice, I bet it's a lifesaver. I'm so proud of T.J. on passing his boards. That's awesome!! Way to go T.J.
Oh that is so nice to have a backyard to play in. Ayden always asks me if we have a "backyard" Maybe someday! Congrats on the boards, I bet that is a load off!
Congratulations on passing the boards TJ! I'm so glad you guys were able to move down just one level. Moving is never fun, but I always loved being on the ground level. It made life so much easier.
Post a Comment