Tuesday, August 25, 2009

THE LAST PICTURES...

Last week, we joined some of our fun friends at Mason Mills Park.

The park had a fun little bike village where the kids could ride their bikes.
It was all fun and games, until...

Nathan reached forward and busted my camera!
This picture was taken just seconds before the little guy got his hands on it.
So, anyway, I don't know when I'll be able to post more pictures on my blog.
Maybe I'll dig out my old-school 35 mm camera and see if that one still works....

5 comments:

Carlie said...

that is so sad! i would be lost without my camera. start digging for your old one though. with out pictures to share, your kids are going grow up WAY TOO FAST! :) but that sure looks like a fun park!

Patty Sampson said...

Oh! Poor baby! I love kids, but sometimes you just wish that they could understand the consequences of what they have done. (That is how I feel with Carter at least.) I think Craig's List may be a good resource to find another camera....if the 35mm doesn't work out. :)

Doug and Mallena said...

Oh dear! It's probably easier for me to comment on his adorable face right before the camera broke. You have to admit though, he does look angelic. ;)

Sierra Parke said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time. I'll have to take Tennyson back again sometime soon. Maybe next time he'll actually ride his bike through the city part! Let us know if you'd ever like to borrow our camera. You are welcome to it!

Lindsay said...

Poor camera! Sure looks like a fun park, and Nathan looks so adorable in that picture!