Sunday, August 30, 2009

FEELING SPOILED

Yesterday, we found an exciting package at our doorstep. Inside, was a very cool new digital camera from some totally awesome people that we love so much!
I was so sad when my last camera broke that my excitement for this new one even inspired our boys to happily pose while I took some photos with our new camera:
All I can say is Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I feel so spoiled! You guys are the best!
(FYI: There's another post after this that I just posted yesterday, but I couldn't wait any longer to post these new pics and say 'Thanks a million!')

3 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

Such cute pictures!! I love the strangle hold hug. :) aahhh, brotherly love. :)

Doug and Mallena said...

So how did Nathan win the lottery and get to wear the bright read high heals while Trevor got to wear the studly loafers? I'm glad you got a camera. I'll be excited to see more pictures.

Lindsay said...

Yay! That is so sweet. I'm glad you guys have a camera again, so we can see more pictures of your beautiful family.