Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TREASURES!

I don't know how on earth I missed this, but for some reason, I have never noticed the "Add Video" button on my "New Posts" page. (I was wondering how you all added videos to your blogs... ha ha.) So anyway, I pulled up some old clips to share with you all...

January 2008 (Were they really this young--and innocent--when we 1st moved here?!)


May 2008 (This one starts off a bit slow, but just wait till Trever starts dancing...LOL!)


October 2008 (Watch the kids chasing the ball--it's hilarious!)

5 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Those were some great videos! Can Trevor still get his voice to go that high? Impressive! He's got some great dance moves, and I love how he showed us how T.J. gets down and groovy.

Sierra Parke said...

These videos are too precious. You're right--I loved Trever's dance moves! Let me know if you need anymore help with your move.

Patty Sampson said...

So Cute!! You are so cool figuring out these extras on the blog. :) I usually discover new things when my friends do them on their blogs too. :)

The Schexnayders said...

That video of Trever dancing cracked me up!!!

Suzette said...

The birthday one made me laugh out loud. I think I almost peed. Nathan is 45 bucks? I'll take him!!!