
Every morning we awake to a glorious sunrise.

Trever catches the school bus, and then Nathan and I go for a walk.

We follow a quiet dirt road that cuts through the farmers' fields.

My parents' lovable mut, Sampson, joins us--walking alongside Nathan.

My brother's dog, Zero--a black Lab, also joins us...although he runs far ahead, blazing the trail.

And our darling Chihuahua/Terrier, Lucy loves to join us as well.

After our walk, we stroll through
Maunya's garden....

past the fruit trees....

and the chickens....

to feed the happy horses a little more hay.
And that's how we start our day.
8 comments:
What an amazing experience for your little ones!
What a great way to start your day!! A huge change from good old Philly!!
Sounds wonderful! Truly beautiful. Can't think of a better way to start your day!
I'm jealous. :) How wonderful to greet your day that way.
how fun for the kids! I bet they just LOVE all the animals! Idaho is such a gorgeous place.
LOVE the pictures. What a paradise! I love your mornings. :)
Can we switch lives for a day! I love your pictures of Idaho.
Your hair is growing!!!!!!!! Ya'll look great!!
Post a Comment