Friday, July 10, 2009

BROTHERS in SUMMER

"Then followed that beautiful season...Summer...Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood."--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

"Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero."--Marc Brown

"Summer afternoon--Summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language."--Henry James

"A brother is a friend provided by nature."--Legouve Pere

"Colored scents that fill the air as drowsy insects hum around in the meadow is the place of secret magic where nature alone renews itself."--Kate Bergquist

"Who has not dreamt a world of bliss on a bright, sunny noon like this?"--William Howitt

"There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother."--Astrid Alauda

6 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

Darling pictures!! And I love the quotes! There is nothing like the eloquence of great writers to make life more meaningful.

nate and gloria said...

The pictures are so cute!! Thanks!!

Sierra Parke said...

Don't you just love this park!

mallena said...

I love it when you put pictures with quotes. You always do a great job!

Breeana said...

What a sweet post. I love the quotes.

The Schexnayders said...

I love summer!!!! We will have to get our boys together soon for a play date!