I'm always telling Trever to put his hat on when we go outside so he doesn't get an ear ache. So the other day, Trever asked me, "Mom, does it hurt when your 'ear eggs' come out?"
At the grocery store, Trever said, "Mom, let's get some lemons for Daddy." And I asked, "You think he'd like some lemons?" Then he replied, "Sure. He likes mustard."
Trever LOVES green olives. The other day, he was eating some and made this observation: "I think they are happy to come out and get eaten."
One morning, I said, "Trever, let's have a happy day today." To which he replied,"Well, I guess you can turn on a movie and get me some hot dogs and macaroni and cheese, then."
One day, Trever said, "Mom, I need a surprise snack." So I went to the cupboard and brought back some saltine crackers. And he said, "Yep. That's what I was wishing for."
Trever said, "Dad, do you like bikini's?" Shocked, TJ carefully replied, "Um. What's a bikini?" Then Trever answered, "You know, they're green and kind of like pickles." And TJ said, "Oh! Zucchini's!" (Phew!)
Trever said, "Ew! What's that stinky smell?" I said, "I think it's Nathan." Trever said, "I don't like it. If he's stinky all day, let's put him in the dumpster." I said, "Trever. That's not good." To which he replied, "Okay, then we'll put him in our garbage can."
7 comments:
These are pretty funny. Tennyson has lots of Tennyson-isms too. The other day I asked him what his full name is and he replied, "Tennyson Parke.org" I have no clue where he got that one. My favorite Trever-ism is the second to last--about the macaroni and cheese. How silly!
These were so funny! I'm still laughing over the bikini question. So TJ, do you like bikinis? ;)
I am laughing so hard right now!
Don't you love that stage in your child's life???????
When Danaja was small, we were driving and Danaja said "mom, a cheese litter" and she kept screaming it. I didn't know what she was talking about and I said "what is it? Show me?" Well when she pointed it out. I busted out laughing. She was trying to say cheerleader!!!
What a crack up! And the funniest thing is I bet Trevor has no idea just how funny he is! I am glad you are writing these down. Kids are so great. I am sure you will be laughing with him for years to come.
Your family is so adorable! Your boys are getting so big. We haven't seen you guys forever, hope you are doing well.
What a goofy kid. I love him and miss him. I'm so glad that you guys are coming home to visit.
He's so funny.
Post a Comment