Monday, March 16, 2009

OUR NATHAN

Nathan is growing in character every day. And this picture defines a lot about him. First of all, he loves basketball, and every other kind of ball ever invented. He is already showing a natural talent for sports, which is very exciting for TJ, since Nathan is a 'lefty.'
Also, he loves anything sweet. In this picture he is hiding a cookie beneath his hand and over his mouth. Nathan is extremely passionate about cookies, poptarts, and candy. It's a daily battle to encourage him to eat at mealtime. He always pretends he's not hungry and then desperately begs until I give him a cookie. Not a good habit, I know. We're working on that.
And the over-alls? Well, he has decided that the best way to live life is in the nude. Yes. He knows how to undress himself now and is very determined to do so all day long. So, as you can imagine, he wears these over-alls quite frequently. It's the only way I can keep him covered.
What you don't see in this pictures is his adoration for animals and babies. He also loves reading books, taking walks, and dancing to up-beat music. He is such a lovable little guy and I feel so fortunate to have him as my son.

7 comments:

mallena said...

That picture is just darling! When I first saw it I thought he was saying, "Uh, oh!". Now that I know he was hiding a cookie, I can't stop laughing. I ought to try that the next time I'm trying to sneak a treat.

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Nathan is adorable! Such a sweet little boy!

Patty Sampson said...

What a sweetheart! And I love that he loves living life in the nude. I can see a lot of funny situations coming out of that new discovery. Good luck getting him to love living life in clothes. :) Maybe if he discovered something super soft?

He is a wonderful little boy. I love hearing about his little personality quirks. :)

Anonymous said...

I love him!!!! Yes, Nathan appreciates that invention of the ball. He is a good sport. He will be in the NBA, NFL, NBL, one of those teams!

Dash loves to take his clothes off too!!!! I think that it's a boy thing.

Blair and Angela Jolley said...

Nathan is so cute! I remember how little he was at the BBQ back before our husbands started school. Today at mom and tots I couldn't believe how big he has become. He seemed even taller than he did on Sunday!

Sierra Parke said...

I didn't know Nathan is a lefty too! Tennyson and I are both left handed also. T.J. has been telling us how Nathan likes to strip down all the time--pretty clever to think of the overalls.

emily a. said...

He's such a cutie.