SATURDAY
Trever finished his second season of Soccer on Saturday. As you can see from his 'soccer photo,' he was much happier this time, since he's gained a better grasp on the game.
Unlike last season, he learned that soccer is a lot more fun when you actually kick and chase the ball. These photos crack me up,though, because the kids in the background are all running in different directions. (like Trever did last season) ha ha
TJ was a coach again this year. And Nathan was the mascot again. Nathan was so eager to get involved in the game. The kids were all really great about letting him run around with them.
They had a great time and I'm glad we took advantage of the warm day, because now the weather's back in the 40's and 50's. Come on, Spring! I've never yearned for warmer weather more than I have this winter with two rambunctious toddlers trapped in a tiny apartment.
SUNDAY
I just had to share this picture with you all. Maybe it's just because I'm his Mom, but when Trever showed me this picture he drew at church, my heart just melted. I think it's the most adorable smiley face I've ever seen!
MONDAY
This picture just makes me laugh. TJ planned 'Family Home Evening' last night and we all went to Chuck E. Cheese's. (where this picture was taken) We haven't been very consistent with holding 'FHE,' but TJ's schedule isn't AS demanding right now, so we did. It was such a fun and carefree night!
As we were leaving, Trever said, "I love Chuck E. Cheese. And there's no way I'm gonna hate it!"


3 comments:
I love the soccer pics. Too bad Tennyson missed the last game. I know he wanted to play one more game with his buddy, Trever, but he wasn't feeling well. I'm glad you guys told us about soccer at the Y. Tennyson had lots of fun (although you never would have predicted it after watching the first two weeks.)
What a great smiling face! I think that's exactly how we feel after we repent. The Chuck E. Cheese picture is great!
I am so proud of Trev!!!
The boys are so sweet. I'm glad that you and T have more time together.
Post a Comment