Saturday, November 29, 2008

A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING

We enjoyed a very happy Thanksgiving this year. It was one of my favorite Thanksgivings to-date. It was also one of my most challenging, because I cooked a Turkey for the first time. As you can see, Trever requested a Turkey leg. And Nathan's favorite dish was the Mashed Potatoes.

While the Turkey was roasting, we decorated our little Christmas Tree. Trever was extra excited and wanted to be involved in every little detail. It was very fun.

While the Turkey was STILL roasting, the boys also played Basketball with TJ.

They also had fun playing on Trever's "Retro" race track that TJ found at a second-hand store.

The day full of fun and laughter ended on a sweet note as the boys enjoyed their Oreo Cream Pie.
What I'm MOST Grateful for:
My Husband and Boys
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Good Health & Safety
Education & Life Experience
All of our Wonderful Family in Idaho
The Beauty of Nature....

And, the ability to laugh when Nathan knocks down the Christmas tree for the sixth time. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! We love you all!

4 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

The tree looks great, even when it's tipped over. Your turkey looks amazing! I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday.

Britnee said...

It sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Nathan looks so innocent sitting there by the tree! Cute!

Anonymous said...

That's awsome!

Your turkey looks good. I usually make turkey soup with the left overs. Do you?

Suzette said...

That's hilarious. Good Job Nathan!! I can't wait to see you guys in just 17 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!