Monday, December 8, 2008

CHRISTMAS MEMORIES

The Christmas season always sparks my memory of past Christmases. So I thought I'd share a few holiday moments from the past 4 Christmases.

CHRISTMAS 2004 "Newlyweds"

I was so excited to share Christmas morning with my new hubby that I could hardly sleep that night. But I must have fallen asleep for a while, because TJ snuck out in the middle of the night to bring in a new rocking chair for my gift. It was fun to celebrate the season with my sweetheart, making gingerbread houses, having snowball fights, and visiting family & friends.

CHRISTMAS 2005 "Baby's First Christmas"

TJ and I were even more excited to spend our next Christmas with our new baby boy, Trever. He was 7 months old by Christmastime, and we couldn't wait for him to open the fun gifts that "Santa" had brought him! TJ and I woke up early that morning and sat impatiently by the tree waiting for Trever to awake.

CHRISTMAS 2006: "Trever's 2nd Christmas"

We were even MORE excited for this Christmas because Trever was a very active and playful 19-month-old. He loved Winnie the Pooh, books, and balls. So picking out his Christmas was a lot easier and made us a lot more anxious to see his expression on Christmas morning. As soon as he woke up, TJ and I ran to the tree so we could watch his expression when he saw his gifts. The moment was priceless!

CHRISTMAS 2007: "Nathan's First Christmas"

Nathan was 6 months old for his first Christmas. And we were so happy to share Christmas with him and his 2 1/2 year old big brother. We celebrated Christmas in Philadelphia before we flew to Idaho. Then we celebrated Christmas at TJ's parents' and at my parents'. It was a holiday season that topped the rest. Of course, TJ and I are more excited for this Christmas than any we've shared before. And I'm sure it'll get better and better as the years progress.

3 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

I'm so glad you posted memories of Christmas time from years past. It is always so much fun to look at pictures from years ago.

Britnee said...

That's such a neat idea. How fun! I love your new family pictures! They're beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!
I luv your pics!!! I would love to have a copy of the pic where you, TJ and the boys are dressed in blue. Are those the pics you recently took?

I will get my pc hooked back up soon. Luv ya!