Tuesday, November 25, 2008

FUN STUFF

Yummy Chocolate Pudding! Ha ha.
I gave each of the boys a cup of pudding to
keep them entertained while I made dinner the other night.
But I was not prepared for what I saw
just a few minutes later when I checked on Nathan.
He was covered!


















Yesterday, we were greated with a pleasant surprise when we opened the door to leave. Grandma and Grandpa Martin had sent us another fun package. The boys were SO EXCITED!!

There was a musical, dancing Christmas mouse that they can't get enough of! And a box of Snowman "Peeps" that they devoured in seconds! But my favorite part was the pictures that they sent from their visit here this past May.

Here we are at the famous "LOVE" statue and also a the Liberty Bell.



The guys had to get a picture taken on the "Rocky" steps. And here is the Rocky statue, too. (My confession: I still haven't seen the movie Rocky, which I'm sure would insult most Philadelphians. But I'm sure I'll get my chance before we move.)


This is our cool spring day at the beach in New Jersey. It wasn't the warmest day, but it was definitely one of the most fun!



We also visited the Philadelphia Zoo--a must see, with chidren. And we spent a peaceful day in Lancaster county, admiring the Amish people's quality of life.


Before Grandma and Grandpa's visit came to an end, we made sure and celebrated Nathan's 1st Birthday. I LOVE this picture! Thank you for the pictures, Grandma and Grandpa. And Thank you for coming to visit us this spring. We miss you and can't wait to see you again!

4 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Oh, I just love cleaning up messy faces! :) What fun to get a package in the mail! I'm glad you get to go home for Christmas. It will be weird knowing we're both in Idaho for a short time, but that you'll be coming back without us. I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about that. :) You'll have to let us know whenever you come home so we can get together for lunch or something.

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Nathan is just too cute! Sometimes that is how I feel about chocolate pudding! What fun pictures to get in the mail! Looks like you had a fun trip together! Happy Thanksgiving!

Suzette said...

How fun. Lately, I end up looking a lot like Nathan does in his pictures after I get done eating. I can't say I blame him on the chocolate pudding thing!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie!

These are nice pics! TJ's parents seem nice. You look very stylish in your spring gear and they boys look adorable as aways!