
I love, love, love that my boys are learning to play TOGETHER! Nathan just idolizes Trever, so whatever Trever plays with, Nathan wants to be involved. Well, for a long time, Trever wasn't so thrilled with the idea of sharing. But, now, he's finally realizing that it can actually be fun. I really enjoy watching them have fun together, too. They still have their moments, of course, but I think they are well on their way to becoming great pals.
5 comments:
I was so happy when the girls started playing together. It meant a few more extra minutes that I could get stuff done without Shaylynn climbing all over me. Ahhhh...until they start beating each other up, then I wish we could go back to the good old days where one of them was stuck in the same place on the carpet because they couldn't roll over.
I tagged you, your it!!!
The boys should come over and play trains with Mason. He loves his too!
He has the same type of trains as weston. How fun! You have two cute boys. I'm sure that is great to have your boys play together!
Your boys are too cute Shilowe! I didn't know that Nathan's hearing aid broke... that must have been hard. It was so nice to see you last night at the stake choir practice. I think you are so beautiful, inside and out!
What a cute blog you have! That is awesome that your boys have each other to play with. Sounds like they will have so much fun growing up together!
Post a Comment