A couple days ago, we bought two matching toddler beds for the boys. They love them. But Nathan is still learning how to sleep in a bed and not a crib. I took this picture after I found him sleeping like this on his first night in the new bed.
My kids still sleep like that. :) In fact, Shaylynn usually bypasses the bed all together and sleeps on the floor. I don't know why she prefers the floor---weird!
I guess when she and Trevor get married he won't have to buy her a new bed. They can just camp out on the floor. One way to save on wedding expenses. :)
That is so familiar--legs hanging off--I love it! You're doing a great job posting for having just started one, I'm impressed! i loved the pic of Trever covered in red "paint gloves." Sean's obsession right now is finding markers (I don't know how) and painting his toenails. Who needs paper when you have perfectly good appendages to paint?
4 comments:
My kids still sleep like that. :) In fact, Shaylynn usually bypasses the bed all together and sleeps on the floor. I don't know why she prefers the floor---weird!
I guess when she and Trevor get married he won't have to buy her a new bed. They can just camp out on the floor. One way to save on wedding expenses. :)
That is so familiar--legs hanging off--I love it! You're doing a great job posting for having just started one, I'm impressed! i loved the pic of Trever covered in red "paint gloves." Sean's obsession right now is finding markers (I don't know how) and painting his toenails. Who needs paper when you have perfectly good appendages to paint?
Wow! I am so happy that they got new beds. I still like sleeping like this, by the way. Nate is so freaking big! He is like a little boy...
Post a Comment