Friday, August 22, 2008

SHINERS & SCRAPES



Trever hit his right eye on the coffee table, but I don't know how well this picture shows his "shiner." And Nathan, poor little guy, had a mattress fall on top of him, leaving him with a scraped forehead and nose, but no other "boo boo's." It seems like my boys go through a constant stream of scratches and bruises from all their rough-housing. But I must admit, Nathan's recent injury was due to his parent's lack of judgement....we were moving a mattress set from our room and had the "box spring" propped up against the entertainment center in the living room while we went to our room to get the other mattress. But before we could, we heard a thud and a scream, and found Nathan under the box spring. Luckily, the couch broke the mattress' fall, so he wasn't completely "smooshed," but I still felt horrible.

1 comment:

Doug and Mallena said...

Poor little guys! Nathan's hair looks like it's getting pretty long. What I mean is that it's growing in thicker and longer, it's making him look so grown up.