Spring is starting to send some subtle hints here in Idaho. The snow is getting slushy, the temperature is rising to an average 40 degrees each day, and the roads are staying dry for longer. It's wonderful!
Wonderful enough to pull out the bikes and spend our afternoons riding down the country roads around us.
Just look at those crazy kids! They make me laugh so hard!
I've been trying to keep track of some of their funny lines, too.....
TREVER's recent funnies:
"I'm thirsty. I wish there was a leak in our roof so I could drink it."
"I wish I would start getting hurt more, so I could use my 'Transformers' bandaids."
Trever's Grandpa Martin loves to tease him about kissing girls at school. It drives Trever crazy! So, he finally got his revenge when we were over at their house and company came to call. Two visitors were talking with Trever's grandparents when he yelled out: "Hey Grandpa! How many girls did you kiss at work today?"
NATHAN's recent funnies:
(Feb. 28)
Nathan: “Mom, it’s gonna be Christmas Eve tonight! And you’re gonna get a pretty butterfly costume!”Me: “Oh, really?”
Nathan: “Yah, and Daddy’s gonna be a crazy, crazy tiger--and it haves a tail!”
Nathan was helping me pour the laundry detergent into our washer machine, and watching the bubbles build up while I went to collect the dirty laundry. But when I returned, I found Nathan stripped down to his little undies and climbing up into the washer....
Me: "Nathan! What are you doing?!!"
Nathan, smiling eagerly: "Taking a Bubble Bath?"
TJ has been in Philadelphia this month, going to what we call "doctor school." So, one day Nathan was on the phone with TJ and was going on and on about Transformers.
So, TJ, jokingly asked: "You don't like Transformers, do you?"
Nathan, catching his joke, replied: "YES!!! You don't like 'doctor school,' do you?"

5 comments:
Hey shilowe- glad to hear you are hanging in there a
With TJ away. Any news on where he is going for residency? xoxo
Thanks, Tricia. We'll be going to Colorado this summer. :)
Your boys are so adorable! I would have loved to be in the room when Trevor asked his grandpa how many girls he kissed at work. FUNNY! Congratulations on Colorado---that isn't too far away from family. What part of Colorado will you be living in?
Those kids crack me up! I love Trever's comment about hoping he gets hurt so he can use his bandaids and how Nathan was stripping down and about to jump int he washer. Hilarious! Hope you guys are doing well! You will have to post lots of pictures of Colorado when you guys move there. Can't wait to see them.
ha ha ha! i need to write down jaydon's funnies.
Post a Comment