Tuesday, October 27, 2009

DRESS REHEARSAL

Last Friday, we got dressed up in our costumes and went to our annual church Halloween party.
Trever felt VERY cool being Spiderman and Nathan was excited to be a Blue Ninja.
TJ and I even found these fun "prisoner" shirts to wear as our costumes.
The party was a blast and the kids came home all sugared up and excited. I guess this was our 'dress rehearsal' for this coming Saturday.....

3 comments:

Sierra Parke said...

I love their costumes. Tennyson came home and told me that he saw both Ayden and Trever in Spiderman costumes! He came home sugared up too! Glad you guys had a great time.

Patty Sampson said...

Oh goody, goody! The Dress Rehearsal for the BIG DAY! I loved Halloween as a kid. I hope the boys have as much fun!

Doug and Mallena said...

All four of you look great! I always loved the ward parties.