SATURDAY
As our boys grow older, my excitement for the holidays also grows. I love to see them enjoy the things that I did as a child. Like dyeing Easter Eggs. . .
Trever was an "eggs-pert" at dyeing the eggs, while Nathan had to appreciate the process from a distance. As you can see, he was all-too-eager to get a hold of that curiously colored water.
Trever couldn't let all the boiled eggs go uneaten; he had to eat "just one" before we were done. And Nathan was over-joyed to get to hold two finished eggs.

Both of the boys had their mouths full of malted candy eggs while they proudly display their finished product.
Both of the boys had their mouths full of malted candy eggs while they proudly display their finished product.
SUNDAY
On Easter Morning, Trever was the first to awake and find the table decorated by the Easter Bunny along with colorful eggs hidden throughout the house.

Nathan was slow to wake up and a bit confused by Trever's excitement, but a few pieces of candy later, and he was just as enthusiastic.

Trever is also an "eggs-pert" at finding eggs, now. He gathered all the eggs in no time, while Nathan casually sauntered around the room, picking up one egg at a time and stopping to eat the candy before moving on.

Nathan's face lit up with delight every time he opened an egg. And Trever was very proud of his "eggs-cellent" egg-finding skills.

At the end of the egg hunt, they found their Easter baskets. . . the Grand Prizes! ha ha
At the end of the egg hunt, they found their Easter baskets. . . the Grand Prizes! ha ha
If only every day could be a holiday!
3 comments:
Too cute! Happy Easter!
It looks like they had a blast. I can't wait until next year when Asher has fun hunting for the eggs too. I love your dinner table...it looks beautiful. I just through some jelly beans on the table for decorations. That's as "Martha Stewarty" as I get! Oh- I see you re-arranged your living room again. You are so funny.
I like your new apartment layout. Your table decorations were SO cute! Did you paint your wall? It looks blue behind your television.
I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting. Nathan should still look like a baby!
Post a Comment