This is a photo I found of the boys during Valentine's day last year. I can't believe how much they've changed in a year. Yesterday, I hosted a Valentine's party for our "Mom & Tots" playgroup and it really got me excited for Valentine's Day this year. By the way, did anyone get pictures of the party? (I am kicking myself for forgetting my camera.)
Anyway, I thought I'd humor you all with a few corny V-Day jokes. . .
What did one light bulb say to the other?. . . . . "I love you a whole watt!"
What did the farmer give his wife on Valentine's Day?. . . . . Hogs and Kisses!
What did the French chef give his wife on Valentine's Day?. . . . . A hug and a quiche!
Ha ha!
3 comments:
Hey,
I never heard these corny jokes before! They're cute!
I cannot believe how much the boys have changed in just a year. My goodness, Nathan isn't even a baby anymore. How sad. I miss you guys. Give all the boys a hug and kiss from me.
Oh dear! That's about all I can say for those jokes. ;) Yes indeed! Someone post some pictures of your party! I'm sure it was lots of fun.
Post a Comment