For Valentine's day, this year, we played it really low key and I was surprised on what a wonderful day we had just enjoying each other's company without the usual stressful decoration and dinner preparations. I picked up a toy lion for Trever and a toy elephant for Nathan when I was at the dollar store. And I got TJ a pack of candybars, and some new lotion for myself. It was so simple, but everyone was happy.
The boys were very excited to get a Valentine's package from Grandma and Grandpa Martin, too. It was full of all sorts of treats and toys.
I never had a Valentine for Valentine's Day when I was growing up (except for my Mom...love you Mom!) so now I love knowing that TJ is my forever Valentine.
And, of course, Trever and Nathan are my little Valentine's, too!
4 comments:
You guys take awesome pics! So like me, you suffered waiting for a Valentine when you was growing up. Well now you have one for life!
You are such a great mom! Glad you had a good V-day!
Sounds like the perfect Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment