Friday, February 6, 2009

CELEBRATING 5 YEARS OF BLISS

7 FEBRUARY 2004

On February 7, 2004, TJ and I began our life together.

I'll never forget how In-love I felt. I never knew that it was possible to feel such an incredible amount of love in my heart for someone. TJ was more than I ever dreamed of finding and I felt honored that he would choose me in return.

And So The Bliss Began...

Our first year of marriage was fabulous. We were so In-Love that we didn't have a single fight throughout our entire first year. It was just one wonderful day after another, having so much fun together all the time. Life was perfect.

2005

Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, Trever was born. Once again, I felt an incredible amount of love for our new baby that I hadn't know was possible. Now, I had two amazing guys in my life, and I felt very blessed.

2006

Life with a new baby brought so much more fun to our family. Now, we had an excuse to be even sillier and to start reliving our own happy childhoods.

2007


As if we weren't blessed enough, another little man entered our lives: Nathan. Again, my heart was filled with incredible love for our new little one. TJ and I felt truly blessed to see our family grow and increase in happiness and love.

2008

Raising our children together has brought TJ and I such joy....

And a whole lot of silliness!

2009

I feel so blessed to have met the man of my dreams, that he loved me back, and that we have been blessed with two amazing sons that fill our hearts with joy and bring us even closer together. I love you, TJ!

7 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

What a beautiful tribute! Congratulations on 5 wonderful years.

Britnee said...

You guys are so cute! I can't believe how big your boys are. I haven't seen Nathan since he was blessed.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

You all are awesome! Congrats on five years ,I am sure it will only get better over time....in fact forever!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shi,

I am sooo happy for you guys! Heavenly Father never makes a mistake and you guys are perfect for each other. Doesn't it feel good that this is going to last forever??? You have an awsome family!!

Oh- I love your winter white coat!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

It was so fun to see all your cute pictures throughout those five years! And what pretty Wedding pictures! It has been so fun getting to know you family! Congrats to 5 years!

dan and linds said...

Congratulations!!! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous, and your family just keeps getting more and more beautiful!

Sierra Parke said...

Congratulations on five wonderful years of marriage! I loved looking at your silly pictures. By the way, I can't believe how much hair Trever was born with...my goodness!