Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TREVER IS A SUNBEAM



Last Sunday was Trever's first day in Primary. He is now a proud Sunbeam. He really enjoyed his first day. He has two very kind new teachers, who must also be a lot of fun, because all he could talk about when he first came home was that they got to play "Hot Potato." I was just relieved that he enjoyed his new class. Later, he mentioned learning about Nephi and his brothers, too; which was fun to hear about from him. I can't believe Trever's old enough for Primary, now; but we're very proud of him!

3 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Congratulations Trevor! It's so hard to see these little ones going off to Sunbeams. We're on different ends of the spectrum though. Your oldest is a Sunbeam, and my youngest is a Sunbeam. How time flies! I wish I could be in Primary again to see how Miriam and Shaylynn interact (or don't interact) with each other. :)

Britnee said...

How cute! I teach the Sunbeams in our ward. I love it! Danica is my littlest Sunbeam. She just turned 3 on December 6. If he remembered anything about Nephi, he's doing better than any of my itty-bitties!

Suzette said...

Good Job going into Sunbeams Trever, you'll have to call Cobie and explain to him that it's okay to be in there without mommy and daddy.