A new soccer season began today and Trever was extra excited because his best friend, Tennyson is on his team this year. Trever decided to pull a funny face in this photo.
And sleepy Nathan couldn't resist staying awake so he, too, could kick/carry a few balls.
And, now they are both sound asleep. Ahhhh...
4 comments:
I hope Annalise turns out to like soccer as much as your boys do!(or I am just going to have to have a boy next!)
Your boys are so cute!! It is so fun when they can start to play sports.
I think it's so great that Trevor and TJ have this special time together. Too bad we don't live closer, I would have loved signing Shaylynn up for something like this. :)
Ohhh, Nathan looks so tired. What a fun thing for them to do. Give them both a big hug and kiss from me. I miss you guys and them so much. BTW: Cute picture of you and T.J. on your front page. I love it.
Post a Comment