Enjoy....
*On the airplane ride to Idaho this winter, the flight attendant annouced that they'd soon be handing out snacks. So I asked Trever which snack he'd like, "Peanuts? or Cookies?" to which he confidently replied, "Mmm, I would like a Turkey Sandwich."
*Whenever we play "Hide and Seek," Nathan follows the "Hider" and then giggles hysterically as he points out the "Hider" to the "Seeker." But the other day, Nathan was playing in my closet and discovered how to close the door. A few seconds later he started giggling and saying "Peep," "Peep!" ("Peep" is what our "Hider" says to help the "Seeker" find him.) I guess he decided it was finally his turn to hide.
*One night, Trever asked me for an extra scoop of Macaroni and Cheese as I served his plate. But he ate all of his other food before he got to the Mac & Cheese, and then said he was done. "What?" I asked, "You didn't even eat any of the Mac and Cheese that you said you wanted." Then, with a look of guilt, Trever replied very dramatically, "I lied, Mom! I lied!"
*One day, TJ asked Nathan if he wanted a bottle and Nathan grinned and replied with a very enthusiastic "NO!" We laughed so hard from his goofy response that now Nathan has decided that every question we ask him should be replied to with a very cheerful "NO!"
*While sitting in the car on our way to the store, Trever said, "Mom and Dad, my tummy said it's hungry. Listen..." And then, in a gruff voice, "Trever's Tummy" said, "Tell them I want Pizza!"
*Over the Christmas Holiday, Nathan decided that he'd outgrown his "Binkie," and refused to take it anymore. Well, the other day, I happened to find one of his old binkies, so I gave it to Nathan, out of curiosity, and he took it. But a few minutes later, I was in the kitchen and he threw the binkie on the floor by my feet. "Okay," I thought, "he is definitely off the binkie." But I didn't realize how passionate he was about his decision until I picked up the rejected binkie only to find the rubber mouth part had been savagely bitten clean off!
*One day, TJ layed down on the floor and then Nathan layed down beside him. Soon, Trever came looking for them. "What are you doing, Dad?" Trever asked. "We're just resting," TJ replied. Then Trever huffed and said, "That just breaks my heart, Dad!"
*Trever and Nathan LOVE to dance wildly whenever they watch the song-scene, "I like to Move It, Move It," from Disney's Madagascar. So when we were in Wal-Mart, the other day, Nathan saw a "Madagascar 2" movie poster, threw his arms into the air and surprised us both when he excitedly hollered, "MOVE IT!"
*Whenever we play "Hide and Seek," Nathan follows the "Hider" and then giggles hysterically as he points out the "Hider" to the "Seeker." But the other day, Nathan was playing in my closet and discovered how to close the door. A few seconds later he started giggling and saying "Peep," "Peep!" ("Peep" is what our "Hider" says to help the "Seeker" find him.) I guess he decided it was finally his turn to hide.
*One night, Trever asked me for an extra scoop of Macaroni and Cheese as I served his plate. But he ate all of his other food before he got to the Mac & Cheese, and then said he was done. "What?" I asked, "You didn't even eat any of the Mac and Cheese that you said you wanted." Then, with a look of guilt, Trever replied very dramatically, "I lied, Mom! I lied!"
*One day, TJ asked Nathan if he wanted a bottle and Nathan grinned and replied with a very enthusiastic "NO!" We laughed so hard from his goofy response that now Nathan has decided that every question we ask him should be replied to with a very cheerful "NO!"
*While sitting in the car on our way to the store, Trever said, "Mom and Dad, my tummy said it's hungry. Listen..." And then, in a gruff voice, "Trever's Tummy" said, "Tell them I want Pizza!"
*Over the Christmas Holiday, Nathan decided that he'd outgrown his "Binkie," and refused to take it anymore. Well, the other day, I happened to find one of his old binkies, so I gave it to Nathan, out of curiosity, and he took it. But a few minutes later, I was in the kitchen and he threw the binkie on the floor by my feet. "Okay," I thought, "he is definitely off the binkie." But I didn't realize how passionate he was about his decision until I picked up the rejected binkie only to find the rubber mouth part had been savagely bitten clean off!
*One day, TJ layed down on the floor and then Nathan layed down beside him. Soon, Trever came looking for them. "What are you doing, Dad?" Trever asked. "We're just resting," TJ replied. Then Trever huffed and said, "That just breaks my heart, Dad!"
*Trever and Nathan LOVE to dance wildly whenever they watch the song-scene, "I like to Move It, Move It," from Disney's Madagascar. So when we were in Wal-Mart, the other day, Nathan saw a "Madagascar 2" movie poster, threw his arms into the air and surprised us both when he excitedly hollered, "MOVE IT!"
4 comments:
I can see how those kids keep you laughing all the time. Thanks for sharing their cuteness!
They are so cute. I like the "pickle" in his arm story as well. You need to post that one.
So... this is the best blog you have ever posted! Um, yeah, I think this should become a weekly funny post of my brilliant nephews! They rock!
Love,
Candice & Jaimo
I can't stop laughing! Your boys are too cute! I love reading about funny-cute things little kids do.
So, I think Nathan is going to be a track star. In church today I couldn't believe how fast he was. I saw him standing by your bench and a second later he was all the way up front. He is a cutie.
Post a Comment