As soon as Trever saw the gifts, he said, "Well, It looks like Santa came. Now, let's see if the snow came!" However, there was no snow, so we told him that he'd have to wait for Idaho.
Nathan was immediately drawn to the basketball
hoop and didn't stop throwing the ball the entire time, so Trever was more than happy to open his presents for him.

Trever must have been a good boy because he got everything he asked for. After all the gifts were unwrapped, he came to me and said, "Mom, I need to tell you something quiet." And then he wispered in my ear: "I can't wait for Idaho!" Ha ha!
I think he knows his grandparents might have some gifts waiting there, too!
Nathan was very enthusiastic about his new gifts, as well. I couldn't keep him still long enough to get a decent photo of his face. He was running all over the place yelling, "Yay, Yay!"
After breakfast, TJ and I helped Trever set up the gift he'd hoped for the most--what he refers to as "Thomas Falls In The Water." I didn't anticipate how much room it would take up! Now, if I can just find
a place for us to eat our meals....
And our poor, poor tree. After Nathan and Trever broke the base for the second time (hence the leaning), I took off all of the ornaments, which were their target. And while the boys tended not to bother it quite so much after that, it was all the tree could take to make it through Christmas morning. So this song's for you, tree....."Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree, I'm so sorry for my toddlers..."
4 comments:
What a fun and special time! I think Ben was about that age when we got him a little basketball hoop. The boys have had so much fun with it. Enjoy Idaho and have a Merry Christmas!
You guys are hillarious!!!
I love the boy's pj's. I love their gifts!
I can see that you guys had a blast.
I feel soory for the tree :)
Dash does the same thing.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS! I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!
Merry Christmas---a week ago. We're sad we missed seeing you in Idaho, but hopefully you'll be making another trip sometime. :) We hope you're all safe and sound and have enjoyed your holidays.
Keep posting! We're missing everyone so much and seeing pictures and reading about what you're doing helps. :)
Post a Comment