Well, after 3 1/2 weeks in repair, Nathan finally got his hearing aid back. TJ and I were anxious to see how he'd react after being without it for so long. As you can see, he was definitely startled at first. But, he gradually warmed up to the "hearing world" again.
And a few silly songs later, he was laughing and dancing around the room. Now, I'm hoping that he'll appreciate having it back so he doesn't try breaking it again. Before he broke it this (second) time, he was speaking a new word every week or so. But, of course, for the 3.5 weeks that he was without it, he didn't say any new words. I am so grateful for the technology available these days that opens up possibilities that wouldn't have existed years ago. And, I'm sure Nathan is grateful, too--even if he doesn't quite realize it yet.
3 comments:
I'm so glad he got it back before your Idaho trip. I love his expression in the picture when you first put it on him. He is such a sweetie. Have fun in Idaho.
I'm glad it's fixed again. Silly little boy! Those picture are priceless.
Well, Nate the Great definately appreciate his hearing aid now, it shows in the pics!!!
He's so adorable.
Post a Comment