Trever's hair grows really fast, and it was time to trim it again. So I did. Then I looked at Nathan's fluffy hair and thought it might be fun to cut it the same way as Trever's. Well, it ended up a whole lot shorter--buzzed! Nathan just wouldn't stay still, so I kept trying to even it out. I was really sad, at first, to see his baby hair go, especially because he doesn't look much like a baby anymore. I can't believe how simple haircuts can make my boys look so much older!
5 comments:
Hey,
I felt the same way when Dash got his hair cut. Did you keep a locket of their hair as a keepsake?
The boys are getting big.
I'm impressed with your cutting skills. I cut Doug's hair, but he's pretty good at sitting still for me. :) Your boys both look very handsome with their new stylin' looks.
Those boys are so dang cute! And the pies look delicious!
What a great job you did! Dan won't let me anywhere near his hair, I definitely don't have your skills!
Awe! How cute. I really like you and your family. You've been kind to me and my children even though we just met you. Anyway... Keep a locket of hair. You should use it as a keepsake and you never know what technology will bring. You may be able to cure cancer or something with that lock of hair! I know that the blood from the unbilical cord can cure stuff and that was a few years ago.
Post a Comment