"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."- Albert Camus
"Thy bounty shines in autumn unconfined. And spreads a common feast for all that live."- James Thomson
"October gave a party; The leaves by hundreds came-The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples,
And leaves of every name. The Sunshine spread a carpet, And everything was grand, Miss Weather led the dancing, Professor Wind the band."- George Cooper, October's Party
"No Spring nor Summer Beauty hath such grace As I have seen in one Autumnal face."
- John Donne
"Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all."- Stanley Horowitz
"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." - George Eliot
10 comments:
I love all of these autumn quotes! I might steal a few for vinyl projects! Cute kiddos!
Your kids are so cute! It was a blessing seeing you and your family on Sunday. We really need to make that movie or hang out date!
Hi Shi,
These pics are awsome :)
Ohhh, so cute. I miss those boys. They look like they were having fun. It is so beautiful there. Keep the pics coming.
Oh my gosh. Your pictures of the boys are so cute Shilowe! It looks like they had a great time. Oh-and I didn't know T.J. knows how to juggle. Check him out!
Your pictures are so great. Where is this place, it looks so fun?! I am loving Nathan's new "do". The boys are so fun!
Your pictures are amazing. Did you pick those apples for yourself? Are you going to eat them all like that, or are you going to make some other yummy treats with them?
Hello friends! These pictures were taken at Styer's Orchard. You can look it up online. And, yes, we did pick the apples ourselves. I'll make apple pie with most of them, but they are yummy just to snack on, too. Thanks for the comments!
What awesome pictures! The Fall colors are beautiful! Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons!
Ahhh, don't you just love autumn in the east? It is my favorite. We went apple and raspberry picking last weekend too. Yummy!
Post a Comment