Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MY BOYS


I want to begin my new blog with introducing the three "Loves of My Life:" TJ, Trever and Nathan. TJ is my wonderful and handsome husband of 4 1/2 fantastic years. He is an amazing father to our two beautiful boys--Trever, age 3, and Nathan, age 1. Trever is intelligent, energetic, and hilarious. Nathan is ambitious, enthusiastic, and loving. And we are a happy family.

(P.S. Trever wanted his hair combed like a shark fin for this picture, against my wishes, but at least he's smiling, right?)

7 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Welcome! I'm so glad you have a blog. Is it ok if I put you on my sidebar? Since yours is by invite no one else will be able to see it, but I'll be able to click and come. Yipee!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I am so excited to see that you have a blog!! You have the cutest boys in the world!

Suzette said...

What cuties--all three of them. Cute picture.

Mr. & Mrs. J. McReynolds said...

My nephews are such studs! Wow I like love them! I am so happy you finally did a blog it is so cute! AND AUNT NANNIS AND UNCLE JAIMO THINK THE SHARK FIN HAIR IS TOTALLY RAD! :)

Natalie Buchkovich said...

So cute! I am so glad you too started a blog. It is so much fun to do, and such a great way to keep the family updated. Love the Trevors hair do!!

Sierra Parke said...

This is such a cute photo of the men in your life Shilowe! What studs!!!

Nicole -Berrett Photography said...

hey Shilowe! I just found your blog. You guys are such a cute little family! I am so glad you are becoming a blogger!