I left the room for five minutes and this is what I came back to. He had begged me to let him use some of my paints on his coloring book, so I finally gave in, explaining that he must only paint on the paper. But he obviously had his own ideas. So, I was trying to tell him how naughty that was, but he just looked so innocent and cute that I couldn't help but laugh and grab my camera.
Meanwhile, Nathan just stood near the table, starting in amazement and wonder.....
3 comments:
These boys are so dang cute, and innocent. It takes all you can to not laugh, and take pictues!!
Oh the things we go through as parents. I'm sure Nathan was wondering why on earth Trevor was able to make such a big mess and he wasn't involved. At least that's how my kids are around here.
Oh, what a mess. I'm not sure what I would have done. Cute boys!!
Post a Comment